Wednesday 16 January 2013

A fart too far.......[farts on a plane redux]........

...and there was me thinking my Whiff Air experience was bad enough..... but I am sure as hell, the passengers didn't clap on this flight !!!



Take me away Jonno....
[unfortunate that he should be killed in a plane crash]



On the same day as seeing the above story, I was watching Russell Howards Goodnews, and no idea when it was first transmitted, so it is all random that on should come a stand up comedian.... I nearly split my sides with farting..... and I know farting is very puerile humour....but this guys....... fart on a plane routine [mid way into his skit]........so now I know it, not from the victims perspective but from the guilty persons view point...it's worth watching the whole 14 mins skit, because his advice on how to deal with English Kids.....oh how it strikes a cord....[at exactly 3:07mins check out the face of the woman in the audience with glasses.....oooooh did she not find that joke funny !]