Monday 4 February 2013

and they wonder why.....


.... I woke up this morning listening to the headlines, I was thinking that the SoD would be the Police - ghost in the machine, which was driven by the headline that the police, for their under cover operations stole the identities of dead children, as the front for their under cover work.... much of this under cover work supposedly to catch out tree huggers !....


They wonder why there is no respect for the Police and thus law and order....if anyone else did such a thing, they are classed as a fraudster....and yet the police with all their legitimate resources managed to stoop so low. Leaving aside the legal morality of it, there is still the ethical side.

They didn't just steal the names [as my blog opener says, there is never just one of you] but it went beyond using a name, they used every aspect of that child's formal identity. The parents of that child suffered the terrible trauma of losing the child, and instead of respecting their loss, what do our illustrious Police elect to do......ah that'll do nicely thank you very much..... well Mr Plod....it will not.......fucking morally reprehensible is what it is, and you should hang your heads in utter shame......and in my world, those wankers [yes for sure they are wankers] in the Police force who sanctioned this madness, should be sacked, stripped of their pensions and then prosecuted.

Then looking at today's other headlines, we see that the there is now the suggestion the Police Log covering the Plebgate saga, might not read true....noooooooooo....how can that be we ask.....


Honestly who in fucks name is responsible for good management in the Police force ? What actually do they now teach them in Hendon ? We know there has always been corrupt Police officers, there are corrupt people in every walk of life..... but this goes beyond individual acts of stupidity, this is criminal !!

Then when you think the news is busy enough...what then lands in the centre of the radar like an exocet missile........this....



What chance do today's youngsters have, to work out right from wrong, when all they see in the news is those in power who should behave in a way far removed from the way they actually did/do. That smug bastard Chris Huhne, telling the world how innocent he was, and he would fight these charges all the way, and now with a bit of luck he will be some lags bitch in wormwood scrubs....and I have no sympathy for him......non.

And when Nick Plebb....ach erm...Nick Clegg says....

Mr Clegg said the man he beat to the Lib Dem leadership
 in 2007 had done the right thing by deciding to step down [BBC.co.uk]

It makes Mr Huhne sound oh sooooo honourable..... the right thing ! ...the right thing !..... he had no figgin choice Plebby.....ach erm I mean Cleggy !!

With all these matters, in some ways it's not so much the original offence, but it's when found out they just don't get it, and time and time again they fail to take responsibility for their actions, but oh boy...... the damage they leave in their wake..... whether it's sportsmen [yes Lance I do mean you]...... politicians.......the police....... [the list could go on], yes they make mistakes....we all do.......that's what makes us better than computers....we make mistakes based on emotions......what a sad place the world would be without human emotion to drive us.......but I look at my mistakes, and I have made many, and I can see why I made them....but that is the thing, I am prepared to acknowledge mine, and for sure I will make more of them before the end.... but would I steal a dead child's identity ? ....not on your nelly.

But a very worrying headline of the day was to come....and I knew it...I just knew it.....


In all honesty I wouldn't actually be repulsed if there was horse meat in me pies [I love pies...and I've even been partial to a Kangaroo stew before now] but it's about informed choices and if there was a steak and kidney pie or a horse pie on the shelf of Tesco, I would choose steak and kidney every time....

But this is yet another example of it all not being what it seems.....and they wonder why...

Talking of wonders...this must be a cue for today's SoD