Tuesday 5 February 2013

Long Ride Home......


... when I started this blog, I did acknowledge to myself that, in truth I do not have unique thoughts, and whilst I want to believe there is only 1 of me, of course there are lots of me.

There I was thinking about my more opinionated tourettes imbued posts, I happened to click on some other blogs and it seems I was right, the longing that I may have, that there should only be one of me, it seems there are lots of me.....this chap may be on a slightly different path to me but I suspect he is using the same fuel as me to get there......


It seems there is an whole band of bloggers with something very similar to say as me....so there is it, there is not one of me, there of lots of me.... that will make my wife sooooooo happy....

And talking of wifes, I am sure that mine is on the same path as me, but she is definitely using different fuel to me......

There we were spending a whole weekend fixing a multitude of our builders fookups, and she was in charge of sarnies and drinks and I was in charge of music.....

As I am on a travelling theme today, the SoD I have picked, came up on the play list on saturday, and so I turned it on full throttle, to which my wife retorted....haven't you got anything better than this crap.....yep she is definitely using different fuel.....

So on the basis that my wife has not got a brand new Cadillac this is my SoD.....