Friday 8 February 2013

when will the authorities get a grip....



.....3 contrasting stories that make you wonder just when will the authorities get a grip......

Story 1

Now I realise that his trial continues and justice needs to be allowed to follow it's proper and natural course, but if you were on the jury and you saw this face in the dock....


admit it, you wouldn't even bother to put your knitting down or listen to the evidence, you know full well what verdict you will give....there are just some people.... I wonder if his trial will prove he is one of them ? Won't take much wondering me thinks.....


This beggars belief...will anybody answer for this ?.....not on your nelly. If this was my relative who was the victim, I would be a man on mission and I'd take no prisoners.... but there is no doubt the  "authorities" failed...when will they get a grip......


Whilst all this madness is going on, what is this wanker doing ?.......selling tittle tattle to a newspaper for £1,750.......£1,750 for christ's sake....just how desperate was he for money ? 

Don't the Police pay their employees a proper wage these days ?....I know his trial is on going, but I don't give a rats arse, he is guilty as sin.....

but when will the authorities get a sodding grip ?.......