Monday 20 May 2013

Stripping can get quite messy.....

...ach erm.... I mean strimming..... strimming can get quite messy.....

A cautionary tale if you please.......

When it comes to strimming the under growth, take my advice and check for land mines first..... when I say land mines, I don't mean land mines as in IED's but land mines as in, what has been left behind after a hearty meal unloaded by a .......fox/cat/rabbit/badger/dog/other creature {delete as appropriate}

There I was, strimming with gusto when suddenly .....what's that smell I wondered..... quite why I had to wonder is beyond me...... sh1t smells like sh1t what ever creature exuded it.....

The thing about strimmers is they act like a food blender on the undergrowth, but for some strange reason the designers of strimmers have them so the now blended under growth heads in the direction of the user.... that user being me..... who was covered head to foot in not just blended under growth, but the animal waste that came with it..... I was wearing protective head gear, with gauze face mask, so I at least managed to sieve most of it before I got a face full.....

But take my advice..... 
when strimming, do a thorough search first..... 
because with all that manure being spread 
it may not just be 
a garden that's bursting into life !