Friday 20 February 2015

Back to more talking [writing] Bollux......

effectively ...... that's what blogging is ....... talking bollux....

The truth is, we live in our own universe and each one of us is at the epicenter of our own universe..... we assume that other people see the world in the way you do....... but of course they can't...... they are looking at it from a different direction to you.....

Quiet frankly I have no idea who reads this shit that I write.... in fact I am not even sure anyone actually reads it.... for all I know I am writing to an empty room, and yet there are 7 billion people standing in the next room....

We used to read the newspapers for ....well....news.... to tell us things about the world we wouldn't have otherwise known about. And with that news, we accepted the opinions that came with it.....

But in reality, we now don't need newspapers in the conventional sense ....... we have the internet... and as for opinions we have bloggers..... those of whom we agree with, we read and those we don't .... we exude the word..... bollux..... and then don't bother to read/click again.

Of course we now have those professional bloggers, who skilfully pretend to be innocent Joe and instead they are just trying to flog blog us more crap products / opinions {delete as appropriate} that we don't need but we somehow feel compelled to buy / buy into {delete as appropriate}.........

It is interesting how, when you do click on various blogs and they seemed to have stopped all of a sudden.... no more entries.... I have seen this many times, especially with ones I like.... I have often wondered what caused them to stop blogging...... for sure in one case it was because the cycling blogger died..... he blogged on the Friday how he was planning for a weekend race, even showing off his new team cycling shirt, and that weekend in the race, he collided with a car and he passed from this life to the other never to Blog again ..... Ride with the Heff

How poignant that he should end that last post with the words:
'll leave you with a sneak preview of my new kit, and follow up with some (hopefully) good news after the weekend!
I suppose it must be the same with twitter...... one minute you are twittering and then wallop..... after that nothing but silence.... never to be heard read again.........

In fairness, those at Facebook have rolled out a feature for users when they die so at least you can keeping posting on Facebook after you leave this life .......... assuming that Facebook is your preferred method of talking bollux....

On the plane to Istanbul I did read The Times newspaper and there was an obituary for Peter Underwood, who for his whole life tried to prove the existence of ghosts..... I do question where the headline says he is an expert in haunting and paranormal......he had a long life but he never proved the existence of ghosts so that must mean he failed..... so how come that makes him an expert [see even the The Times can talk bollux].............



but imagine as he reached the after life...... 

Spirits in the afterworld: Welcome to the spirit world. Peter there's good news ...... ghosts really do exist.... look here we are...... but there's bad news

Peter Underwood: What's the bad news ?

Spirits in the afterworld: We haven't a fooking clue how to contact the living 

 Peter Underwood: Shite...... have you thought about blogging ?.... wait hang on...... have any of you got a facebook account ?

Still I did find one thing out from the The Times that perhaps I couldn't have learnt from the internet...... the difference between dog and fox trots.....



Thank the lord for Lindsay who understands the need and important role that letters to The Times plays in society.........

...... most likely more important than blogging.... which when all said and done is merely talking bollux..... well in my case it is.....

Still, Peter Underwood if you are reading this..... send me sign.... let me know.... is there anybody out there ? .......shit what was that ? is that you Peter ?

I talk bollux.... and really all in all..... what I am doing by blogging is hearing myself think out loud..... no more than a conversation with someone..... you are each hearing yourselves think out aloud.....

But if this blog should stop suddenly, then it could be that I have joined the next life [and I don't have facebook to write with] ......or it could be as simple as getting bored of my own voice thoughts..... of course, even if I don't post any more bollux, I can at least still post some great SoD's, [that's assuming I haven't died....... in which case you will have to make do with the SoD's thus far posted] ......... but as always the same caveat.....

Any SoD I do post..... 
is a great SoD in my head.... 
what's in my head is my SoD's 
in your head you may have your own SoD's.....

As I sit here writing up the bollux report 
covering my Istanbul assignment,
here is one of the many great tracks
that I have been listening to....
what better choice
than a brand new start



{Should have done that 5 years ago, instead of writing this self indulgent bollux... 
hey oh just another one of life's mistakes}